Hey there, my name is Ian and I am the founder of Cape.ly
For over a decade, I have been helping companies with their data challenges and coaching employees on how to enable their organizations for successful data initiatives:
- Individual contributors, technical and non-technical
- Team leads, directors, vice presidents, and C-level
A few good strategic decisions can be game-changing, especially at the management level.
Cape.ly does not provide any consulting services that are not related to our Data as a Service. But I may be able to help if time permits and your project piques my interest.
Obsession for quality and more than a decade of experience
My work with medium-sized to large companies in North America and Europe has provided me with a wealth of experience and a unique combination of traits:
- Stereotypical German obsession for quality
- Stereotypical Canadian kindness
- Company in the business and data hub New York City
I believe very few have as deep an understanding of all the client-side and server-side technological details that affect data quality and reliability as I and other team members do.